martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

English Task

i am today at Indian, it is a country that dosen`t have a good life. I have now to agree the conditions of the marriage, that I was propose. I am un desagrement because all the people have to choose whith the person that we have to stay to all de life.


In this moment the 73% of the people in Indian accept the condition of the marriage, I don't liked for a lot of reason, one of them is because all the children, and young people have rights, this religions of the indians is so stupid, because we can not choose with democracy, and also the religion i didn't choose, I don't choose nothing, the hinunduism is a religion that we not have any space n the world to expression.

In this moment the 76% of the people that are in this religion like me, there are not happy, always they think the same lake me, also they no choose, its a a religion that docent have good proyect in the past, it is a new religion.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario